Saturday, February 9, 2013

21.



I'm wiped free
of words today

but I'm taking the kids
to the library later

and I'll get a
fill-up there.

Say . . .

If you could be filled
with only one story

which would it be
and why?

A mystery that teases
your cerebrum?

A romance that wears
your heart on its sleeve?

A thriller that strips your nerves
down to spark plugs?

A children's classic
all stained with laughter?

You refuse to answer?

Well, I can see your point,
but . . .

Damn,
if the idea of a book
isn't enough
to get my juices
flowing.

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

If I could only have one story. "flowers for Algernon" perhaps. Or "The Cold Equations," or "Surface Tension," or "Mars is Heaven," or "The Hangover," or

Sarah Hina said...

Exactly.

Aniket Thakkar said...

Hmm...

Hmm...

Hmm...

Say what again?

Sarah Hina said...

?

?

?

Vesper said...

A romantic mystery in space... How's that? (And a lot of laughter.)
:-)

Sarah Hina said...

Sounds perfect! :)