Tuesday, January 26, 2016

VerseWrights Poetry



Today, I'm very happy to have some of my poems published by VerseWrights, an online community of poets assembled by Carl Sharpe, who is a retired teacher and a lifelong poet.

My poems are posted here. I'm grateful to Carl for the invitation and for his personal kindness and enthusiasm for the work. It's an honor to be a part of this project.   

I'm looking forward to diving in and discovering some new voices on the site. I hope you will, too.  

5 comments:

strugglingwriter said...

That's great news! Your poetry is always deserving of a wider audience.

Sarah Hina said...

Thanks so much, Paul. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. Congratulations. I'll check 'em out

the walking man said...

I wish i could say i hated BOY but i can't. I am in the middle of editing a memoir from a mother who lost her son to heroin, just at his 3 year dry mark. No river, just a couch, a hungry dog, and some music on repeat. *sigh* It is a hard edit, I too knew this BOY.

Sarah Hina said...

Charles, thanks.

Mark, I think we've all known him, at some point.

I'm sorry for the tough edit, and sorrier than I can say for his mother, who will never be able to write him back into life.