Sunday, November 11, 2007

Look Me In The Eye...I Won!

Thanks to Church Lady, and John Elder Robison, for holding such a fun contest on this cold, rainy weekend! With my cunning insight into his secret, organic vegetable chowder fantasies, I won a copy of Mr. Robison's bestselling, highly regarded book, Look Me In The Eye: My Life with Asperger's.

I've tracked some of John's success on the writing forum we frequent, and look forward to a compelling, thoughtful read. So thanks, guys.

And now to celebrate . . . cyber-chowder for everyone!

4 comments:

Abhinav said...

Congatulations Sarah!!! May you win a hundred more like this one!!!

Sarah Hina said...

Thanks, Abhinav!

It was a very nice surprise.

Jaye Wells said...

Congrats on winning. Also, loved your story at Clarity. Excellent job.

Sarah Hina said...

Thank you, Jaye, for stopping by.

Yours was definitely one of my favorites. And I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the bunch in the coming days.